With more than 60 years of experience and three manufacturing facilities in North America, FELLFAB® is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of specialized textile products.
We are currently recruiting for an ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, AVIATION to join our Fort Worth, Texas facility and Sales Team.
Summary of Responsibilities:
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing accounts, securing new customers, and providing superior customer service within the Aviation industry.
This position reports to the Business Development Manager, Aviation.
Other Responsibilities will include:
– Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
– Promote sales, generate new business opportunities and ensure customer service requirements are exceeded within the US aviation market
– Develop a sales plan and implement sales strategies
– Work within a budget while meeting sales objectives
– Lead contract reviews and participate in the contract bidding process
– Identify opportunities for product development
– Provide market research and work with Management to provide feedback and recommend corrective actions as required
– Complete sales reports, quarterly marketing reports, and other reports as required
– Analyze and create financial data
– Plan and organize customer visits and 30 day travel plans
– Interact with various internal departments within the United States and Canada
– Work independently as well all as a collective Sales Team
– Attend conferences, conventions and trade shows as required
Educational, Work History and Skill Requirements:
– University degree or College diploma in a Business related field and equivalent work experience in a sales environment
– 5 years of account management experience, preferably in the aviation market
– Must have experience within aviation and/or textile manufacturing industry
– A technical aptitude with an ability to understand and interpret test data, certifications, and drawings
– Demonstrated ability to prospect
– Strong analytical, negotiation and communication skills
– Exceptional organizational skills
Other Assets Include:
– Experience working in a manufacturing textile environment
– Experience working in a ISO 9001 and AS9100 environment
To apply, please submit all resumes to:
Human Resources Generalist