With more than 67 years of experience and four manufacturing facilities in North America, FELLFAB® is an industry leader providing engineered solutions using textile related products to many critical and demanding markets including Aerospace, Defense, Rail and Industrial.
We are currently recruiting for an INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE to join our team in Hamilton, ON.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for Inside Sales support and growth of all Elevator Pad products and Industrial product across FELLFAB Limited. A minimum of 2 years of customer service/account management experience is required for this role. Clear communication and attention to detail are required.
This position reports to the National Sales Manager.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide sales and customer service support to the North American Industrial market segment by providing engineered solutions using textile related products in the areas of Protection, Carriage, Containment and Coverage
- Identify opportunities for R&D, new product development and continuous improvement and design of existing products
- Provide full cycle technical expertise and project management as required to build long term relationships with customers
- Upload RFQ’s (Request for Quote)
- Participate in contract review and contract award meetings with internal departments
- Develop key account plans
- Manage and work to a department budget and sales forecast
- Attend and participate in all Sales Conferences and relevant conference calls
- Attend on-going courses and training that promote personal and organizational development related to responsibilities
- Validate sales activities through weekly activity logs including call and trip reports as well as Sales reports
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships by providing continuous customer service to Industrial customers
- Answer customer inquiries and provide information on pricing, inventory levels and production
- Inform customers of Delivery schedules/Lead times in a professional and timely manner
- Respond to and mitigate customer complaints
- Follow-up with customers as required regarding product status
- Review all documentation as provided by the customer and communicate relevant data to internal departments
- Liaise with Purchasing, Engineering, Quality and Production as required to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Participate in Production meetings as required and be able to provide information to internal departments on customer expectations
- University degree or College diploma in a Business and or Industrial Engineering Field
- This position is entry level to FELLFAB® Sales positions
Mandatory (must have) Knowledge/Skills/Experience/Abilities Required:
- 2 to 4 years of customer service/account management experience in an Industrial and/or customized manufacturing sales environment preferred
- Ability to recommend engineered solutions to customer related problems using textile related products
- Ability to search for new business opportunities within Industrial markets for various textile applications
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to build long term profitability through business development
- Ability to read drawings and interpret specifications, test data and certifications
- Ability to take a customer idea or concept and propose preliminary solutions prior to engineering involvement
- Ability to document and track sales activities on a regular basis
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger sales team
How to Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com and write Inside Sales Application in the subject line.
We thank everyone for applying but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.