FELLFAB CORPORATION is currently searching for a Business Development Manager – Government Primes to join its sales team in Atlanta, GA; Charlotte, NC; and Dallas, TX facilities.
Reporting the VP, Sales & Marketing this position will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing accounts, securing new accounts, responding to customer inquiries and preparing bid packages within the Government/Military market segment and associated entities.
Responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to: Growing FELLFAB CORPORATION as a prime supplier to the Government; and develop strategies to penetrate existing accounts, acquire new opportunities and expand product offerings.
The ideal candidate will hold a University degree or a College Diploma in a Business-related field or equivalent experience in a technical sales environment, able to thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment and have the following qualifications:
- 5 years’ account management experience in the Government and/or Military market segment;
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand and interpret drawings and specs within a manufacturing environment;
- Ability to penetrate and sell to government decision makers;
- Strong business negotiation, analytical and communication skills;
- Willingness to travel within North America (30% of the time)
Specifically, the successful candidate must have direct connectivity into Government Prime Contractors such as General Dynamic, Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, BAE, OshKosh.
Should your background and experience match the above criteria please submit your resume in strictest confidence to email@example.com indicating Business Development Manager – Government Primes in the subject line.
We thank all applicants who apply, however will only contact that who match our requirements.