About the Position
FELLFAB® is currently searching for a Controller to join our team. Reporting directly to the Vice-President, Finance. The incumbent will maintain FELLFAB® Group of Companies financial policies and procedures, provide statement overview with comments and recommend on administration policies. You will maintain financial policies and procedures for the FELLFAB® operating group of companies by providing leadership, direction, and management to the accounting team, while recommending and implementing strategic initiatives.
With 70 years of experience and three manufacturing facilities in North America, FELLFAB® is an industry leader providing engineered solutions using textile related products to many critical and demanding markets including Aerospace, Defense, Rail, and Industrial.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Financial forecasting and budgets
- Participation in corporate risk management and recommending investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity
- Provide consolidation for financial results from FELLFAB® operating entities
- Maintain compliance with government agencies
- Act as the point of contact for external auditors
- Maintain internal books and finances Analyze financial transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or 5 – 7 years of related experience
- Office management experience of 5 years in a manufacturing experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- An accredited financial designation, CPA an asset
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
Should your background and experience match the above criteria, we invite you to submit your resume, in strictest confidence, to email@example.com with Controller indicated on the subject line.