With more than 68 years of experience and four manufacturing facilities in North America, FELLFAB® is an industry leader providing engineered solutions using textile related products to many critical and demanding markets including Aerospace, Defense, Rail and Industrial.
We are currently recruiting a Human Resources Generalist to join our team in Mooresville, North Carolina. Initially this position will be Part Time but has the potential of becoming Full Time.
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, this position is required to provide daily Human Resources administrative support for the manufacturing facility through staffing, training, communication and safety initiatives.
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Recruitment for all hourly plant positions;
- Administration of all relevant documentation i.e. job offer/layoff/termination letters, benefit changes, discipline tracking, updating communication boards
- Administration of Worker’s Compensation cases i.e. communicating with employees and health care workers to ensure an early and safe return to work
- Complete month end reports as required
- Ensure Open Enrollment is administered successfully along with benefit changes, submission of benefit claims, etc.
- Complete documentation in regards to Long Term Disability claims,
- Communicate effectively with Payroll Administrator as necessary
- Ensure Skills Matrix assessments are completed in a timely manner
- Assist with and provide guidance to the Production Manager and Plant Manager in regards to employee discipline
University degree or College diploma in Human Resources Management
- 3-5 years Human Resources experience within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to deliver complex information to a very diverse audience
- Exceptional organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and employee documentation
- Ability to creatively approach issues from various angles
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive issues
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Fluent in Spanish would be an asset
How to Apply
Should your background match the requirements of this role, please submit your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org All applicants will be held in strictest confidence and only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Initial interviews will be conducted virtually and a COVID questionnaire completion will be required should there be an in-person interview.