FELLFAB Limited is currently searching for a Maintenance Team Lead to join its Manufacturing facility in Hamilton, ON.
The primary responsibility of this role is to lead the maintenance team by assigning duties and tasks to the mechanics. Other duties include train, install, maintain and repair machinery and equipment used on the Production floor. This position is also responsible for ensuring our PM program is adhered and the shop has the proper inventory of repair parts and is maintained to a 5S standard.
- Lead pre-shift meetings to set priorities and assign tasks daily
- Practices and promotes continuous improvement of manufacturing processes and identifies possible cost reduction opportunities.
- Ensure monthly preventative maintenance (PM) on production-related machinery (i.e. RF welding machines, Grommet machines, Punch presses, Spray booth, Screen printing dryer, Strip cutters, Steam boiler, and Cutting Machines
- Ensure machinery and equipment meets all safety requirements and guards are in place.
- Assists in troubleshooting of equipment to ensure quality and efficiency
- Ensures monthly PM Schedule is adhered to and assigns various PM’s to mechanics
Education and Experience:
- Minimum grade 12 education
- Minimum of 2-4 years of hands-on Production experience.
- Minimum 3 years related technical manufacturing experience (RF Welding, Sewing Machines)
- Must have excellent organizational skills, as well as written and oral communication skills
- Must be comfortable working with numbers and conversions
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities with competing deadlines and multitask to complete tasks on time.
Should your background and experience match the above criteria please submit your resume in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Maintenance Team Lead’ noted on the subject line.
Should you need special accommodation during the interviewing process you are asked to please contact FELLFAB® Human Resources Deptartment.