With more than 68 years of experience and four manufacturing facilities in North America, FELLFAB® is an industry leader providing engineered solutions using textile related products to many critical and demanding markets including Aerospace, Defense, Rail and Industrial.
We are currently recruiting a Manufacturing Cost Accountant to join our team in Hamilton, Ontario.
Reporting directly the VP, Finance, this position is accountable for the on-going process constraints costing projects, margin analysis and tracing cost back to underlying activities.
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Review of labour efficiency by work orders to final costing sheets, material and labour allocation records;
- Review of all pricing and costing support documentation and departmental spending;
- Providing timely and accurate information in regards to margin statements, product and performance and summary margin variance reports
- Ensuring ROI is achieved by reviewing impact of Bill of Materials and open cost sheets;
- Investigation and resolution of material variances;
- 5-10 years in a Manufacturing Cost Account role;
- Excellent time and task management skills with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and prioritize projects to meet deadlines in a timely & effective manner;
- Ability to collaborate with a multi-department team;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills;
- Exceptional knowledge of accounting procedures and controls;
- Detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Advanced skills using MS Office
- Professional designation – CGA/CMA preferred
How to Apply:
Should your background and experience match the requirements of this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com stating Manufacturing Cost Accountant in the subject line.
We thank all who apply but only qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.