FELLFAB Limited is currently searching for a Plant Manager to join its Manufacturing facility in Hamilton, Ontario.
This position ensures that manufacturing, inventory control processes, customer requirements, company policies and procedures along with current legislation are met as per Business Plan and Objectives. Key performance indicators are: on time delivery, variance dollars, and internal/external rejections.
Responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to: managing the facility to ensure adequate staffing and equipment is available to the operations; ensure staff are trained and cross-trained to meet maximum production output; manage the warehouse to ensure inventory levels are available to meet customer demands; provide technical support; coordinate health and safety initiatives; and ensure quality standards are maintained.
The ideal candidate will be a College Graduate, experienced and able to thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment who holds the following qualifications:
- College diploma – in related field
- Strong computer skills, specifically MS Office
- Experience in production planning, coordination, and supervision within a manufacturing environment (inventory and scheduling)
- Experience in employee training (program creation and delivery)
- Experience in bill of material and drawing interpretation
- Experience with test data and certification procedures
- Experience working in a textile field and working with manufacturing cells
- Experience using ERP software
- Ability to communicate to all levels of employees, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi task and work on various projects at any given time (time management)
- Exceptional organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent leadership and people skills
- Experience in an ISO 9001 environment required
- Experience in an AS 9100 environment would be considered an asset
Should your background and experience match the above criteria please submit your resume in strictest confidence to email@example.com
We thank all applicants who apply, however will only contact that who match our requirements.
Should you need special accommodation during the interviewing process you are asked to please contact the FELLFAB® Human Resources Department – firstname.lastname@example.org.