FELLFAB Limited is currently searching for a Production Supervisor to join its Manufacturing facility in Hamilton, ON. This position is for the Afternoon Shift which runs from 3:00pm to 12:00am.
The primary responsibilities for this role include: supervising, coordinating and scheduling the daily activities of the sewing department and/or welding department. Your day-to-day tasks will include ensuring quality standards are met, training employees, problem solving, increasing production efficiencies and completing minor repairs.
The ideal candidate will have a technical or college education and some supervisory experience with a working knowledge of LEAN manufacturing. This position reports to the Plant Manager.
Minimum 3 to 5 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting
• Experience in production planning and coordination within a manual manufacturing environment
• Experience delivering employee training and the ability to lead by example
• Experience in bill of material and drawing interpretation
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to multi task and work on various projects at any given time
• Exceptional organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent leadership and people skills
• College or technical diploma – in related field
• Strong computer skills, specifically MS Office
• Experience in an ISO 9001 environment required
• Experience in an AS 9100 environment would be considered an asset
• Experience working in a textile field and/or RF welding environment considered an asset
How to Apply
Should your background and experience match the above criteria please submit your resume to, email@example.com
We thank all applicants who apply, however will only contact that who match our requirements.
Should you need special accommodation during the interviewing process you are asked to please contact FELLFAB®’s Human Resources Dept.
We have taken extra precautions to assure the safety of all applicants and our employees during the COVID-19 pandemic. All applicants will be required to participate in our COVID-19 pre-screening process.