With more than 67 years of experience and four manufacturing facilities in North America, FELLFAB® is an industry leader providing engineered solutions using textile related products to many critical and demanding markets including Aerospace, Defense, Rail and Industrial.
We are currently recruiting for a PROGRAM MANAGER to join our team in Hamilton, Ontario.
As the Program Manager for FELLFAB® you are responsible for providing support and bridging the gap between Customers and the FELLFAB® Sales and Operational teams to successfully deliver our products to Customers in a timely manner.
This position reports to the National Sales Manager.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of customer orders through order creation to final shipment
- Communicate schedule changes and updates to assigned customers
- Ensure order accuracy within SYAAC for both commercial terms as well as delivery date adjustments
- Act as the leader/facilitator of Cross Functional Project teams for their respective customers
- Responsible for the management of customer orders to remain on time and within budget and to address problems as they arise
- Responsible for developing project time lines, defining project goals & objectives, monitoring product quality and identifying required resources
- Establishing clear, open lines of communication between Customers, Vendors and FELLFAB® to position the organization to proactively respond to issues and opportunities.
- Management of Program / Project plans through establishment of milestones and measurables, and communicating status of ongoing programs and projects to both internal and external stakeholders
- Fostering an atmosphere of coordination and cooperation with internal departments / groups and external entities to develop an ownership mentality thereby facilitating efficient and effective processes to successfully complete Programs / Projects on-time and within budget
- Deliver world class service in an efficient and timely manner, to benefit our customers, internal departments, and stakeholders in our organization
- Providing input, feedback, creation of analytical reports, customer visits and liaison/co-ordination with our internal departments
- Serves as a backup to local Program Coordinator during absence
- Reviews orders entered by Program Coordinator
- Review and accurately define customer requirements
- Meet regularly with customers to ensure effective communication
- Ensure all customer documentation is compiled and made available
- Attend and participate in Preliminarily Design Reviews (PDR), Critical Design Reviews (CDR) and First Article Inspections (FAI) with customers
- Facilitate the design process to ensure customer requirements are satisfied
- Provide customer on-site support including field/technical visits
- Travel with Sales personnel as required
- Attend production meetings on behalf of the sales team as required (in person or via conference call)
- Attend and participate in Preliminarily Design Reviews (PDR), Critical Design Reviews (CDR) and First Article Inspections (FAI) with internal Departments
- Determine cause and rectification plans with input from internal team members
- Attend and participate in Contract Review Meetings and document as appropriate
- Coordinate sourcing and material requirements with the Materials Management team
- Suggest and support training initiatives required for new programs
- Work with Quality Managers to complete surveys and documentation to ensure that all quality requirements are understood and followed
- Provide detailed records of programs, schedules, and results upon request
- Complete other activities as assigned by the Sales team
- Travel as required
- Develop and document project plans, timelines, goals and objectives, tasks and action plans
- Manage and document the implementation of the project plan, track performance and document recovery efforts if required
Educational and Work History Requirements:
- Post-Secondary Education in Business related field
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to use MS Office and design/technical software
- Ability to interpret technical documents and drawings
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- Organized with the ability to maintain accurate and detailed documentation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger Sales team
To apply, please submit a resumes to:
2343 Barton Street East Hamilton, Ontario, L8E 5V8 Phone: (905) 560-9230
Email: Please include position applying for in the subject line.