Established in 1952, FELLFAB® is a privately held company that engineers and manufactures innovative products from technical and specialized textiles. We are more than a manufacturer of specialized textile products. We are an engineering company dedicated to working with our customers. We believe in establishing long-term relationships based on providing purpose-built solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a QUALITY MANAGER, to join our Forest Park, Georgia location.
To ensure the implementation, validation and maintenance of the AS 9100, ISO 9001 Quality Systems and FAA Repair Station regulations.
To ensure all regulatory, Industry and FELLFAB CORPORATION requirements are met along with all internal policies procedures and processes.
This position reports to the Senior Quality Manager.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Lead all quality responsibilities for FELLFAB CORPORAITON including QA manual updates, internal and external audits, KPI reporting, quality inspections/testing, regulatory/vendor/customer compliance,
- Ensure the implementation of continuous improvement programs based on statistical data, needs & audits.
- Monitor and direct inspection teams on process, final, and inspection requirements as identified.
- Provide the necessary certifications for goods and services to customers, suppliers and Authorities.
- Maintain FAA manuals and ensure documentation is available upon request.
- Participate in contract review meetings and identify issues.
- Provide QA support for the sales team as it relates to customer concerns, complaints or returns.
- Identify department future opportunities and developments during department planning meeting.
Educational, Work History and Skill Requirements:
- Post-secondary education and/or College Diploma in Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Inspection or another business-related field
Preferred Knowledge/Skills/Experience/Abilities Required:
- Minimum of 5 years of quality management experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to maintain and manage ISO 9001 and AS9100 certifications.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Previous experience with test data and certification procedures
- Exceptional organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and documentation
- Ability to multitask and work on various projects at any given time
FELLFAB CORPORATION does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Only candidates of interest will be contacted.
Interested Applicants should forward a resume to: