We are currently recruiting Sewing Machine Operators for our Fort Worth, Texas facility.
Hours: 7:00AM – 3:30PM, Monday – Friday (8 hour shifts)
- Operate Industrial Sewing Machines to assemble textile-related products
- Carry, push, and pull materials up to 25lbs
- Thread machine, change needles and adjust tension, as required
- Use and understand basic measurements
- Perform sewing functions in a precise and timely manner
- Meet Company quality and production standards
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Experience operating a sewing machine, at home or in a factory
- Ability to work in a safe manner, in a standing position
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, and a strong work ethic
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- This position requires the closed-toe/closed-heel shoes
Applicants are welcome to submit a resume directly to Human Resources, Eyko Quintero firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the facility and fill out an application.