Do you enjoy sewing? Do you have some experience operating a sewing machine at home? We are currently looking for workers who are reliable and enjoy learning at our Fort Worth facility. We have many Sewing Machine Operator positions available for our Second Shift. Please keep in mind that these are all temporary positions.
Your responsibilities include:
- set-up sewing machine (load bobbin)
- operating the machine to assemble simple textile products while standing
- carry, push and pull materials up to 5 lbs
- check materials/parts for any quality defects and other fine details
- follow all operating procedures, supervisor instructions and safety rules
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1 year of sewing experience preferred
- industrial sewing experience considered an asset
- able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- demonstrates strong attention to detail
- able to remember different operations
- a strong work ethic with excellent attendance and attitude
Hours of Work:
- Temporary work/contract only
- Second Shift: 4:00pm to 12:30am
- $10.68 per hour
- $1.00 per hour premium for Second Shift
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume directly by emailing email@example.com and writing “Sewers – Texas” in the subject line. If you are invited for an interview, you will be required to participate in a very basic sewing test.
We have taken extra precautions to assure the safety of all applicants and our employees during the COVID-19 pandemic. All applicants will be required to participate in our COVID-19 pre-screening process.