We are currently looking for energetic and reliable Sewing Machine Operators. If you are selected, you will be provided with full training on how to sew our products and you will join a welcoming and inclusive team environment. All successful candidates will be required to pass a practical sewing test.
Your responsibilities include:
- operate stand-up and sit-down industrial sewing machines to assemble textile-related products
- thread machine, change needles and adjust tension, as required
- carry, push and pull materials
- use and understand basic measurements
- perform sewing functions in a precise and timely manner with a team
- follow all operating procedures, supervisor instructions and safety rules
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- at least 2 years of experience working with a sewing machine (home sewing or industrial sewing)
- previous industrial sewing experience considered an asset
- able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- demonstrates strong attention to detail
- able to remember different operations
- a strong work ethic with excellent attendance and attitude
Hours of Work:
- Day Shift: Mondays to Fridays from 6:30am to 3:00pm
- Afternoon Shift: Mondays to Friday from 3:30pm to 12:00am
Job openings are often posted on Indeed.ca. You may also call us at 905-560-9230 if you prefer.
Should you have any questions or need special accommodation during the interviewing process you are asked to please speak with a member of the FELLFAB® Human Resources Department.
Feel free to submit a resume at any time to Igor Ristevski, Human Resources Generalist: