With 70 years of experience and three manufacturing facilities in North America, FELLFAB® is an industry leader providing engineered solutions using textile related products to many critical and demanding markets including Aerospace, Defense, Rail and Industrial.
FELLFAB® is currently searching for a Sr. Human Resources Manager to join its Team in Hamilton. Reporting directly to the President, this hands-on manager will perform the day-to-day functions for FELLFAB Limited and provide guidance and support to HR at FELLFAB CORPORATION.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manager strategic and operation Human Resources issues;
- Administer the benefit plan and manage annual renewals for Canadian and US benefits;
- Manage absenteeism; LTD & WSIB Claims; recruitment; employee relation issues; training; health & safety; and EEO;
- Maintain Job Descriptions, Job Evaluations, KPIs and Org Charts;
- Ensure FELLFAB® operates according to employment statutes, laws & regulations;
- Maintain existing policies and procedures and create others, as required;
University Degree in Human Resource Management, Business, Industrial Relations or related field. Must haves include: a minimum of five years HR experience within a manufacturing environment; a good understanding of Payroll; in-depth knowledge of HR programs/practices within Canada & USA; exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail; and previous experience managing HR at multiple locations.
Should your background and experience match the above criteria, we invite you to submit your resume, in strictest confidence, to email@example.com with Sr. HR Manager indicated on the subject line.
We thank all applicants who apply, however will only contact that who match our requirements.
Should you need special accommodation during the interviewing process you are asked to please contact FELLFAB’s Human Resources Dept.