With more than 70+ years of experience and three manufacturing facilities in North America, FELLFAB® is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of specialized textile products to many critical and demanding markets.
Direct the corporate sales and marketing strategies while managing the departments. Develop and implement all strategies to support the approved Sales/Marketing budget and Corporate Business Plan.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- Review marketing reports submitted by Marketing Director.
- Assign task of formalizing marketing reports.
- Review quarterly with staff.
- Manage the twice-annual marketing retreat.
- Confirm development of markets and product and establish sales objectives.
- Assign Target and Potential reporting process.
- Lead annual Blue-Sky product meeting.
- Lead the New Product development process.
- Review competitive assessment and direct actions required.
- Maximize company profitability.
- Know the marketplace and its needs.
- Operate at least cost.
- Maintain pricing policy.
- Ensure Sales staff identifies market prices.
- Review pricing on a regular basis to ensure we are at competitive levels.
- Identify by market, issues, and opportunities in profit margin analysis.
- Approved pricing strategy
- Approve advertising, promotion, and trade show process against an approved expense budget.
- Ensure the continuous improvement process.
- Establish consistent processes to build ongoing customer loyalty.
- Publish standards for delivery to the marketplace.
- Participate in ISO processes, including work to identified quoting and contract award criteria.
- Identify sales inputs required to deliver a quality product to meet the customers’ standards.
- Monitor, interact with dept. staff, and report on identification of customer values and delivery of same.
- Maintain proactive and responsive customer interaction.
- To improve the communication effort between facilities.
- Do annual reviews of all sales staff.
- Document plans and control from one office.
- Present the company as having one style in the marketplace.
- Have a centralized reporting of sales results.
- Have a centralized reporting of sales expenses.
- Communicate with all sales staff about our product and market capabilities.
- University degree.
- Professional Sales and Marketing degree.
- 10 years negotiating experience including complex contracts.
- 10 years industrial sales experience.
- 5 years industrial sales and marketing leadership experience.
- Capable to prepare a comprehensive annual Sales and Marketing Plan for approval by President.
- Working knowledge of PC based, spreadsheet, word processing and presentations.
- Current Passport and interest to travel to meet our customers and industry colleagues.
- Executive teams, Management team, Customers, Suppliers, Industry Associations, Employees.
Interested Applicants should forward a resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include: Application for VP, Sales & Marketing in the subject line.