With more than 65 years of experience and four manufacturing facilities in North America, FELLFAB® is an industry leader providing engineered solutions using textile related products to many critical and demanding markets including Aerospace, Defense, Rail and Industrial and Medical.
We are currently recruiting for a Vice President, Sales to join our Senior Leadership Team, based in our Atlanta Manufacturing facility ideally, however would consider it being based in Hamilton, Ontario.
As an Employee of FELLFAB®, you will be entitled to:
- A competitive salary (based on experience)
- Health benefits
- Company performance based Annual Bonus
- A challenging work environment, exciting products, and the ability to work with high profile customers
As a member of the FELLFAB® Senior Leadership Team, reporting directly to the President, you will deliver consistent revenue and profit growth through your leadership of the Sales, Program Management and Customer Service teams. The Vice President, Sales manages support initiatives essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, target setting and management, strategic sales process optimization, major account management, sales training, sales compensation design and administration and recruiting and selection of sales force talent.
The Vice President, Sales works closely with internal and external stakeholders and is responsible for pursuing new programs and cultivating relationships in the marketplace by communicating the Company’s vision and capabilities, engaging customers and prospects and providing leadership and direction to the North American Sales Team. You will also be accountable for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization as well as growing and maintaining existing major accounts and securing new large customers.
Mandatory Skill Requirements:
- Develops a market profile and presence
- Develops definition of the overall strategic direction, strategies and tactics
- Develop business strategy, build teams, grow sales and serve customers
- Translates finalized strategic direction into practical operating plans for implementation
- Ensures that collaborative efforts with Operations and Administration are sustained
- Constructs a comprehensive, resilient client base and network to drive business initiatives
- Consolidates and reports progress against plan to President and colleagues as required
Builds cohesive strategic sales, marketing and customer relations effort
- Implements plans, programs and standards of performance in line with strategic objectives
- Promotes and reinforces related policies and standards among sales management and staff
- Transitions sales team from relationship/transactional to Strategic Selling
- Resolves program implementation challenges with cross functional leaders and management
- Takes prompt and effective corrective action in the event of performance variances
Ensures key customer acquisition, retention and development
- Designs and implements effective strategies for acquiring, retaining profitable customers
- Introduces these programs among sales, marketing and operational stakeholders
- Monitors customer satisfaction outcomes against future needs and current experiences
- Aligns needed resources and support for specific promotional initiatives
- Reviews and assesses sales / customer service performance against strategic intentions
- Identifies unique selling points and business advantages for improving market share
- Translates strategic objectives into product and service options, processes and standards
- Drives the development of product / service offerings, pricing and performance criteria
- Monitors individual performance against intentions and resolves discrepancies and variances
- Detects and reports market trends and opportunities and recommends responsive action
- Prepares market and competitive analyses
- Regularly forecasts to optimize capacity planning and customer satisfaction
Contributes directly to results through active major account management
- Drives sales growth as a hands-on sales executive, directly engaged with pipeline and major account management
- Develops and implements account allocations and related practices to secure optimal sales
- Ensures that assigned accounts are managed successfully to optimize topline sales and profit
- Manages sales managers and assists other sales personnel through coaching and mentoring
- Conducts sales staff training and development to improve team and individual performance
Contributes to relationship, culture and alliance building
- Works with other management personnel to encourage cooperation and efficiencies through best practices
- Promotes and enhances general awareness of organizational / strategic intentions, goals and standards
- Promotes alliances with internal and external resource groups to serve and support ongoing operations
- Stimulates and sustains meaningful staff involvement in community and special interest groups
- Designs, implements and monitors public and industry awareness programs to support the organization
- Accredited Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, or Business Management preferred.
- Ten years of experience selling custom-engineered and manufactured products to both OEM and end-customers in the Aerospace, Industrial and/or Defense markets preferred.
- Five years or more of successful leadership of business to business sales channels, including both revenue and profit responsibility.
- Five years or more of annual Sales revenue responsibility in excess of of $50M
- Ability to travel 50 percent or more, as required
- Leader with Vision
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to build strong relationships with C-Suite Executives
- Ability to inspire and ignite drive & motivation in others
- Proven ability in building and growing the business
- Conviction and commitment
- Achieve Results through others
- Strategic Selling
- Analytical Ability
Please submit your resume in strictest confidence to email@example.com indicating Vice President, Sales in the subject line.