We are currently looking for energetic and reliable Welding Machine Operators. Please note that this is an RF Welding Machine and not related in any way to MIG or TIG Welding.
If you are selected, you will be provided with full training on how to operate the machine and you will join a welcoming and inclusive team environment.
Your responsibilities include:
- operating the welding machine to weld industrial textile products while standing
- general labour duties such as lifting, sorting, packing
- carry, push and pull materials up to 50lbs
- check materials/parts for any quality defects and other fine details
- follow all operating procedures, supervisor instructions and safety rules
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- at least 1 year of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- previous machine operating experience considered an asset
- able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- demonstrates strong attention to detail
- able to remember different operations
- a strong work ethic with excellent attendance and attitude
Hours of Work:
- Day Shift: Mondays to Fridays from 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Afternoon Shift: Mondays to Friday from 3:00pm to 11:00pm
- Night Shift: Sundays to Thursdays from 11:00pm to 7:00am
Job openings are often posted on Indeed.ca. You may also call us at 905-560-9230 if you prefer.
Should you have any questions or need special accommodation during the interviewing process you are asked to please speak with a member of the FELLFAB® Human Resources Department.
Feel free to submit a resume at any time to Igor Ristevski, Human Resources Generalist: