From Concept Through Design & Certification to Manufacturing
Our experienced staff provides turnkey service in engineering design, prototyping, certification, and lean manufacturing in the following areas:
- Certified, Fabricated Fireblocked Seat Cushions
- TSO Flotation Cushions (bottoms)
- Upholstery/Dress Covers (with or without cushions)
- Removal and Installation of Back Cushions on Seat Frames
- Raw Cushions (foam only)
- Cushion Design Assistance
- FAA Testing for Flotation and Flammability
- Armcaps (new and refurbished)
- Complete Repair and Overhaul
Your Comprehensive Resource From the highest standards of craftsmanship to the most rigid certification requirements, FELLFAB® is your reliable partner, order after order.
FAA Repair Station
We offer repair and overhaul capabilities for a wide variety of interior products, including but not limited to:
- Leather dress cover cleaning and restoration
- Leather armcap recovering
- Fabric dress cover mending (locally)
We manufacture cushions to our customer’s exact specifications. With our knowledge and experience in the industry, we can help develop design solutions to meet the most challenging factors including careful selection of raw materials, ergonomics and comfort, weight and cost. Our state-of-the-art CAD and Pro-E design and technically advanced equipment help ensure accuracy and pattern matching while minimizing scrap and set-up. We also provide custom packaging by aircraft type or seat part number(s) to reduce customer handling and maintenance cost.
Our engineering staff uses AutoCAD and Pro-E to initiate design concepts that can be converted to digital images and sent electronically to our CNC cutting machines for foam, fabrics and various other materials.
This design and development process affords the customer consistent quality products and optimum utilization of materials.
Our engineering structure allows for total “Project” management of any size program to minimize the need for our customer’s resources.
Our team is ready to assist you with your next program: